Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Glamourous Tease

I was one of the fortunate few invited guests at the much anticipated launch of GLAM Magazine this afternoon. I have to say that the event was a fantastic production from start to finish, and I credit the hard work of all those involved. The crowd of SL press personalities and some of SLs top designers were treated to a musical performance by the lovely Eliz Watanabe and a fashion show featuring the stunning works of GHOST, Artilleri, LeeZu Baxter Designs, Muism, Lookr, Serene Sensations, Cubic Effect, Designing Nicky Ree, Paper Couture and a spellbinding clothing line from Thora Charron/Minnu Model Skins accompanied by some exciting new shoes from Maitreya, all following a press conference. I haven't managed to get my hands on them yet, but here is a teaser of the new footwear 'Chi Chi' straight off the runway! I'll tell you more about the new styles as soon as I have them - on my toes!


No comments:

Post a Comment