Wednesday, April 16, 2008

FNKY News

Sale Alert! Maybe it's just news to me, but yesterday I discovered that FNKY has marked down it's footwear collection by, as near as I can tell, as much as half price (if someone knows for sure I'd be happy to post the details). I've been eyeing the T Strap pumps for a good while now, and was happy to grab these pink ones up for the very reasonable sale price.


Also noteworthy, the great men's shoes - some of my favorite ever guy's casuals -have been marked down, along with the unisex Kicks, an all around great suede sneaker.

Shop the Sale at FNKY.

Also wearing; Minnu Skin, Aden Hair, Kitties Lair Mini-dress. Armidi Tights, Creamshop Earrings, Bangles by Argyle, Bracelet by Yummy. Images are captures of store displays created by Funk Schnook.

My pose by KoumB.

No comments:

Post a Comment