Monday, May 23, 2011

My Tumblr

Woopsy rather late night tonight! Anyway, a week or so ago i set up my own half-hearted attempt at a Tumblr. I'm still trying to get my head around the concept of posting a load of images without saying anything about them, but my friends tell me it's great and really addictive. Right now i can't really see the attraction - i suppose they don't have a 'proper' blogger blog so that's all they know. It's currently mostly a regurgiation of alot of the photos that have appeared on this blog. Anyway, visit it if you fancy, i've called it 'Nysiad' (check the 'info' for the meaning) and haven't linked it back here as i don't want my mates to come across it and find this blog, which i've so far kept a secret from my friends and family - there's no special reason for this, i'd just be embarrassed if they read it haha.

^^^
click here

Thankyou!

Lots of love
Lucy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment