Saturday, July 5, 2008

Getting romantic some inspiration for me and you

Thank you Diane Pernet







My sales reps want me to do a kid's line. The deal is if the can get them on 3 celeb babies I'll totally do a 5 piece line...


find it here its meant for the younger girls...

Beth Lauren Greenland tulle headband - BethLauren.com
fashiontribes.typepad.com/.../23/fashion_8.jpg

I'm girly/rock and roll/ and ballerina fairy tail. Which is how I'm trying to design. I love looking for inspiration. I hope you enjoy these finds as much as I do.


I found this random piece at www.thefairyoak.com/.../1tulle_hair_garlandB.jpg

thanks to FashionTribes.typad.com I found this gorgeous necklace!!!
A completely irresistable combination of tulle, ribbon, pearls, crystals, crochet & beefy white beads. Available at BrownsFashion.com.

here is some color for you...By free people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment