Sunday, July 6, 2008

tutu obsession

Geminola is a must stop shop for the girly girl die hard fashionista!!! Much of it was seen in "Sex in the City" in the series.
Neighborhood: Manhattan/West Village
41 Perry Street
New York, NY 10014
(212) 675-1994






I really wish I had cash to throw around at Geminola, the gorgeous garments constructed of vintage fabric pre 1950's. They are nothing beyond original works of art with girly charm. I would wear each one to tea every day. They really make an awsome tutu!!!They are very expensive so save your lunch money taxi fare and rent money to own one. I know I am very capable of making this stuff but its just not the same as buying one from the designer herself. Every designer does have their own personal touch with garments like these. Of course my fave girls shop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment