Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Beetle 2012


Behold my new wishlist addition.
The 2012 Volkswagen Beetle will be on display this week at the 2011 New York Auto Show and the 2011 Shanghai Auto Show, and will go on sale in the U.S. in September. Pricing was not announced but I dont mind, cause I'll win the lottery tomorrow and I plan to buy them in different colors. Right.
PS. is it just me or this newer version has lost a bit of its girlie component towards a more sporty/masculine approach?

Aquí tenéis mi nueva aportación a mi lista de los deseos.
El Volkswagen Beetle 2012 estará en exposición esta semana en el Auto show de NY y de Shanghai y a la venta en USA en Setiembre. El precio aún es una incógnita pero no me importa porque mañana me va a tocar la lotería y me voy a comprar unos cuantos en distintos colores.
Ala.

PD: soy yo o esta versión ha perdido un poco de su toque femenino y ha ganado en lineas más duras y deportivas?

Via: like cool

No comments:

Post a Comment