Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Magical Night

I really should go to sleep. I mean, i'm in bed, but i should get off this silly laptop and actually close my eyes. I keep telling myself just one more song, and then i listen to another one, or the same one again. Right now i'm listening to Ray LaMontagne...nothing unusual there. But it's so effing beautiful! I managed to track down another of his albums that you can't buy, Acre of Land, and there's this song called 'Still Can't Feel The Gin' which is just amazing. I keep playing it over and over....and over.
 



I'm completely over the moon right now as i've managed to get tickets for one of his gigs next month! I was pretty much heartbroken when i tried to get them the first time and realised they were sold out by the time i was ready to purchase, but then i went back to look the other day. I don't even know why i did, i was just thinking about the fact that i was going to miss it and was feeling sad, and then i realised they had put up extra seating! Hooooraaah! I was so so so so so so so happy! Plus my Dad said he'd pay as a treat, so the world is looking pretty magical tonight...



Night photos taken from this website




These amazing photos are take from a guy called Martin Sojka's Flickr. Aren't they stunning? I would have made them larger but i get annoyed if pictures get too large for the column that they're in. That's the perfectionist in me (oh yes, believe it or not there is actually one in there!) coming out i suppose...Anyway, definately take a look at them in their larger sizes. I found this pretty unbelievable but they're real places, not photoshop used here to create the magical land. They're just magical naturally. :O.

May a plethora of love be upon you ;)
Lucy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment