Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Living Doll

I came across the great blog Living Doll yesterday. I think the girl behind it, Elise Bahia, is Norwegian. I just wanted to post these photos of her out in what i assume is the Norwegian countryside (wherever it is, it looks amazing and lush and beautiful - if she has that behind her house i am so jealous!), looking absolutely stunning in a white crochet dress. Man i wish i looked like that in an outfit like that! I've also included some more photos of her in the same countryside - I really couldn't resist, it looks so beautiful (just incase you hadn't worked out yet, i love the countryside...) aswell as some photos of her holiday in Dubrovnik which looks gorgeous:



~




~




I really need to make some changes to my blog, including the background so i can make images larger without  them intruding on the bar on the right. I don't like things to be too boring though, so if i make the background white but get my paints out to paint a really cool header, scan it in and edit it on Photoshop (i use to do that sort of thing when i was 13 so it'll be fun to reminisce on the good times haha) then it might be a good solution...hmmm... life's better without school getting in the way :) I finished my exams last thursday by the way! Yaaay! God knows whether i'll get into uni but i'm past caring -  i've come up with a cunning plan (not really cunning but i wanted to sound like a pirate or a goblin or something cool like that) which involves Florence  (as in the city - oh yes) so all's good. 

Lots of love
Lucy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment