Monday, January 24, 2011

Maike

Wanna know a girl with impeccable taste? I introduce you to Maike. She's from the Netherlands and i've been following her blog for a couple of weeks. Today i had a look at her tumblr. All the images that she has collected that she says inspire her are right up my street and looking at them is really distracting me from my homework! I want to save every single picture to my computer but it might take a while...so maybe another time :S. But it's really worth a look, especially if you like anything in this post, although she's got alot more things to do with fashion and clothes, and some really sweet bits of writing that she's collected from here and there. I noticed that she had a photo of Marilyn Monroe that i've been meaning to post onto my blog, so i'll show it below. Anyway, thanks Maike for creating such a great blog and tumblr! 

The photo that Maike had on her Tumblr

I bought a black & white postcard of this in a second-hand bookshop in Prague. I really loved it as i felt she seemed so relaxed and natural. To me she has the essence of having bare feet without actually being barefoot - if that makes sense - so much so that i thought she did have bare feet in it until i had another look when i got home.
 Lots of love
Lucy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment