Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Photography

Helloo :) I've got well stingy eyes today. It's probably not the best idea to spend a load of time on the computer, but there's not much else to do so here i am. Plus i have yet more english work to do so staring at a computer screen can't really be avoided at the moment. Anyway - i've been looking into photography for a change. WOW. I feel like i've been so ignorant to it, i actually didn't realise that there'd be so many photographers out there who's work i love. But there is! And i don't know what to do! I can't get my head round it - it's all too much to fit into my brain and my computer memory! :oooooo



Just learned how to do this ^ thought it'd be more effective putting it further up 
in the post rather than at the end. Ray LaMontagne - Jolene & Trouble. Listen!

I urge you to visit this website - i've just found it and there's so much great stuff there. I'll stick a few images in this post but nowhere near the amount that i've found today:

Alison Scarpulla

Roberto Rubalcava

Chadwick Tyler

Roberto Rubalcava

Abes Es War

Yves Dorsi
Lots of love
Lucy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment